Thank you for buying our WordPress theme. This documentation explains in several sections how to set up and administer a WordPress website from the ground up.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is an open-source website creation application that makes use of PHP and MySQL. In a nutshell, it is an open-source content management system (CMS) and blogging tool that anyone can use. The CMS allows you to build both websites and robust online applications. You don't need any technical expertise or skills to manage it. WordPress has become the most popular website development software due to its simplicity of use and flexibility. Learn More
What is a Wordpress Template?
WordPress templates act as skins for WordPress-powered webpages. A WordPress design is simple to set up. By installing a new template, you can quickly change the appearance of your WordPress website. The WordPress template includes all of the required source files, which you can edit and expand as needed.
Help and Support
Click here for support:
The template file you downloaded contains several folders. Let's take a closer look at what each subdirectory contains:
- Template examples are included. Not for use in manufacturing.
- theme - includes WordPress theme assets
- "beauty-spa-elementor-pro" - This folder includes all of the files required for the theme.
- "license.txt" - contains license details
- "readme.txt" This file contains details about the theme's images, usage script, and font.
My site used to work fine before. How were the file permissions changed?
WordPress may be unable to make folders, upload images, or execute scripts if the file permissions are incorrectly set.
WordPress requires authorization to manage files and make folders on the server.
- Select File Permissions from the context menu when you right-click on any folder in the main directory.
- Go to wp-config
- Now we'll look at the permissions dialogue window.
- tick the check box read and write
- To proceed, press the OK button.
- Follow the same procedures for the wp-content subdirectory.
The installation of a template is a simple procedure.
The installation can be done through the WordPress interface. As a consequence, the process is more comfortable and faster.
There are two installation methods accessible.
1-Install a theme using wordpress admin
To begin, log into your WordPress admin section.
1. Click on Appearance >> Themes
2. When arriving at the themes page, select Add New from the menu at the top.
3. Choose the button for theme upload.
4. Choose your Beauty Spa Elementor Pro theme by clicking on the Browse button, and then click the Install Now option.
5.WordPress will now complete the installation of your theme and display a success message and a link to activate or view a live preview.
Congratulations!! Your theme has been set up successfully.
2-Installing a theme via FTP
The theme can be uploaded using FTP, which is your second installation option. To use this method, first log into your website using FTP and navigate to the wp-content/themes folder. Just extract the Total folder from the theme file you got and upload it to your server.
To activate Total, first log into your WordPress website and go to Appearance >> Themes .
Install the plugin.
The following instructions for uploading a plugin can be used to manually install a WordPress plugin from a .zip archive.
To install the required plugins, follow these steps:
Install beauty-spa-elementor-pro-posttype plugins, which are required.
To upload a plugin, go to Dashboard >> plugin >> Add New >> Upload plugin.
activate after clicking the "install now" button.
Setting up the theme
Use these procedures to import content.
1) click Dashboard >> Appearance >> Get Started
To start, click on "Start Now."
2) The Install Plugins option should be selected.
3) Then click the button to start importing the demo.
4) After entering your registration key, select "Activate".
5) Click Next after the licence key has been made active.
6) Press the Start Now option.
7) Press the Install Plugins option.
8) Click on Import Demo to import a demo.
9) Next, select Visit Site.
Setup Homepage Template
Home Page Template Setup
Here are the steps for creating a home page.
1. To set a template: Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New Page.
You can call it "home" or whatever you want. "Home-page" can be chosen from the design dropdown.
- 2. To set the front page: Go to the Setting >> Reading >> Front Page Display Static Page menu choosing the main page to act as the front page
When you're finished, you'll see the entire demo collection on the front tab.
Custom Posttype Setup
Custom Posttype Setup
Follow these steps to set up Custom Post types (Team, Services, Project, and Testimonials).
Add a New Post
Click Dashboard >> Team >> Add New
The steps above can be repeated to make posts about services, projects, and reviews.