Install a theme using wordpress admin
Firstly, you need to log into your WordPress admin area.
1.Click on Appearance Themes
2. On the themes page, click the Add New button .
3. After clicking Browse, select your fitness-elementor zip file and click Install now.
4. Install and Activate your theme.
To install the required plugins, follow these steps:
Elementor Plugin , WPElemento Importer Plugin and Kirki Customizer Framework plugin.
Simply click the install now button and activate the plugin.
To import content, follow these steps.
1) Click Dashboard Quick Start Start Now
Click On Start Now button
2) Then click on Import Demo button to start importing the demo.
3) Click on Visit Your Site button for visiting site.
4) Now you can visit your site.
In order to proceed with Site Identity Section
Go to Appearance Customize Site Identity
here you can add site title and tagline and also add enable/disable site title and tagline button.
In order to proceed with Header Section,
Go to Appearance Customize Theme Settings Header Settings
1.Add Phone number: Here You have options to Add Phone number.
2.Add Address: Here You have an option to Add Address.
3.Add Email Addres Text: Here You have options to add Email Addres Text.
4.Enable/Disable Search: Here You have options to Show/Hide Search.
5.Enable/Disable Shopping Cart: Here You have options to Show/Hide Shopping Cart.
In this way you can add header section.
To set up Footer Settings follow these instructions.
Dashboard Customizer Footer Settings
Here you can change copyright text
1. Footer Copyright Text.
2. Enable / Disable Footer Link.