Thanks for installing our WordPress Theme. This documentation shows you in several sections how to configure and manage a WordPress website from the start.
What is WordPress CMS?
WordPress is an open-source tool that uses PHP and MySQL to create websites. In simple terms, it is an open-source content management system (CMS) and blogging platform that can be used by anyone. The CMS lets you create websites as well as solid online applications. In order to manage it, you don't need any technical knowledge or skills. The ease of use and flexibility of WordPress has made it the most popular website development software available. Learn More
What is a Wordpress Template?
WordPress templates serve as skins for websites created with WordPress CMS. A WordPress template can be easily installed. You can easily change the look of your WordPress website by installing a new template. The WordPress template comes with all the necessary source files, so you can edit and increase them according to your needs.
Help and Support
Click here for support:
There are several folders in the template package that you have downloaded. Let's take a look at what each folder contains in more detail:
- contains template screenshots. Not for production.
- theme -contains wordpress theme files
- "shoes-store-elementor" -this folder contains all the necessary files for the theme.
- "license.txt" -contains license details
- "readme.txt" This file has information on the theme images path, usage script, and font.
My site used to work fine before. How were the file permissions changed?
If the file permissions have been set incorrectly, WordPress may not be able to create folders, upload images, or run scripts
To manage files and create folders on the server, WordPress needs permission.
- Right-click on all folders in the root directory and choose File Permissions.
- Go to wp-config
- Now to the permission dialog box
- tick the check box read and write
- Click ok to continue
- For the wp-content folder, follow the same steps
The process of installing a template is very straightforward.
The installation process can be completed within the WordPress interface. The process is comfortable and fast as a result of it.
Two methods are available for installation
1-Install a theme using wordpress admin
Firstly, you need to log into your WordPress admin area.
1.Click on Appearance >> Themes
2. On the themes page, click the Add New button .
3. After clicking Browse, select your shoes-store-elementor zip file and click Install now.
4. Install and Activate your theme.
5.After your theme has been installed, WordPress will display a success message and a link to activate or view the live preview.
Congratulations!! The theme has been successfully installed.
2-Installing a theme via FTP
The second way to install a theme is through FTP. You need to log into your site via FTP and find your theme folder under wp-content/themes. You need to unzip the theme you downloaded and upload only the extracted Total folder.
To activate, log into your WordPress site and navigate to Appearance >> Themes .
Install the plugin.
To install the required plugins, follow these steps:
Elementor Plugin and Kirki Customizer Framework plugin.
To upload a plugin, go to Dashboard >> plugin >> Add New >> Activate plugin.
Simply click the install now button and activate the plugin.
Setting up the theme
To import content, follow these steps.
1) click Dashboard >> Plugins >>
2) Install WPElemento Importer Plugin and activate.
3) click Dashboard >> Quick Start >> Start Now
Click On Start Now button
3) Then click on Import Demo button to start importing the demo.
4) Click on Visit Your Site button for visiting site.
5) Now you can visit your site.
Setup Homepage Template
Home Page Template Setup
Here are the instructions for setting up a home page.
1. To set a template: Go to Dashboard >> Pages >> Add New Page.
You can label it "home" or anything you like. From the template dropdown, select "home-page".
- 2. To set the front page: Go to the Setting >> Reading >> Front Page Display Static Page menu select the home page to display as the front page
As soon as you are done with this, you will see all of the demo content on the front page.
Setup Top Header Section
In order to proceed with Top Header Section,
Go to Appearance Customize Theme Settings Top Header Section
1. Show/hide Sticky Header: Here You have an option for Show/hide Sticky Header.
2. Menu Color: Here You have an option for Menu Color,Menu Hover Color,Submenu Color,Submenu Hover Color.
3. Language Translator: Here You have options to add Add TLanguage Translator.
4. Add Currency Switcher: Here You have an option to add Currency Switcher.
5. Add Advertisement Text: Here You have options to add Advertisement Text.
6. Add Button Text: Here You have options to Add Text.
7. Add Button Url: Here You have options to add Add url of button.
8. Add Enable/Disable Shopping Cart: Here You have options to add Enable/Disable Shopping Cart.
8. Enable/Disable Search: Here You have options to add Enable/Disable Search.
9. Install and Activate FOX - Currency Switcher Professional for WooCommerce and GTranslate plugin: Here You have options to add Language Translator and Currency Switcher.
In this way you can add top header section.
Setup Additional Settings
In order to proceed with Additional Settings,
Go to Dashboard >> customizer >> Additional Settings.
here you can add preloader.
Setup Header Section
In order to proceed with header section,
Go to Appearance Customize Site Identity
here you can add site title and tagline and also add enable/disable site title and tagline button.
To set up Post Settings follow these instructions, Here you can add post information.
1. Enable / Disable Post Date.
2. Enable / Disable Post Author.
3. Enable / Disable Post Comment.
4. Enable / Disable Single Post Tag
5. Enable / Disable Single Post Category
Click Dashboard >> Customizer >> Post Settings
To set up Footer Settings follow these instructions, Here you can add post information.
Here you can change copyright text
1. Footer Copyright Text.
2. Enable / Disable Footer Link.
Click Dashboard >> Customizer >> Footer Settings